Around Town...

IMG_0010_edited.png
The Washington Hotel
Fire Department
Washington General Store
Historic Washington Hotel

In the fall of 1849 a company from Indiana arrived at a stretch of River and decided to remain through the winter to start a township. In July 1850, the name of Washington was adopted and soon after men stared working the gold rich South Yuba River. High amounts of gold were found in this area, which created and molded these hills into "The Little Town of Washington".

Learn more.. Click HERE

The Washington Fire Dep.

Washington Fire Department is an all-volunteer organization serving the residents and visitors to Washington CA and the South Yuba River.

Washington's School House

To be continued..

 

General Store

To be continued...